3.05.2012

Dorothy Perkins Haul/Review!

Well a couple hours after updating the previous post, I got my delivery of three trousers from Dorothy Perkins in the sale....here's what I think of them:




This is the first pair I tried on, the black coated super skinny jeans that were £15. I liked the fact that they looked a little bit like matte PU leather because I have tried and failed MASSIVELY to carry off faux leather pants in the past, usually the material was far too shiny or was a bad fit. I tried these on actually prepared to send them back in disappointment and was instead pleasantly surprised. The material is not at all stiff, and has a very lovely and ever so slight sheen to it. They're cut brilliantly as well as with a lot of jeans/trousers I get the issue of either getting the weird crotch pouch or the extremely uncomfortable cutting off feeling on the leg. They are so versatile as well and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them. KEEPING.




I also bought these tapered leg trousers in the wine red and navy colours. These...were disappointing. I bought a size larger than normal as from previous experience, Dorothy Perkins trousers can come up kinda small. Not that it helped, hah. They're really lovely trousers to look at, however all the trouser issues that I stated before were all the problems with these ones. definitely does not fit as well at the waist and thighs and so I did not bother trying the other pair. Shame, really. RETURN. 

No comments:

Post a Comment