3.13.2012

Sup, Y'all. Quick Update!

ALRIGHTY. I've been a bit quiet but to be fair I've been rather all over the place hah so doing a quick update.

1. I had a couple interviews. One turned out to be SUPER dodgy so that didn't happen. The other...was just fail. So we keep on keepin' on with that, I guess.

2. Not gonna be doing the Harrods Glossybox as I found out what was in it and Bar the Burberry lipstick, I already buy the products in it.

3. I gained one of my BIGGEST Ebay scores...these babies:

Cheap Monday Monolit Wedges that I have been PERVING over for quite some time. Got them on ebay for 17 quid. Amazing. Just...AWESOME. *happy dance*

I also saw these shoes on a few fashion week blogs and then I saw Alexa Chung wearing them to the NME Awards 2012 so I was quite lucky to find them and win for 7 pounds!

Now it's not the best picture of them and I did forget the designer of these shoes but believe me when I say they're a GREAT copy.

And....hmm. Yeah...that's it for updates for now!

1 comment:

  1. Those wedges are beyond yummy!

    www.styleandbeautie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete