4.26.2012

Boredom + Curiosity + Nail Polish =

I've been looking at a lot of nail tutorials on youtube and saw this really amazing one with water and thought 'Oooooh....messy...but OOOOOH, science!', so I thought I'd have a go. Not completely successful, but not bad for my first try lol! Watch a tutorial for this here.


This is a mix of three different polishes. the first coat is E.L.F nail polish in Dark Navy. I then used CND nail effects in Sapphire and Sally Hansen in Hidden Treasure for the little and ring finger.


I got a silver glitter OPI nail polish in a goodie bag (This I believe is in the Serena Williams Collection) and did two layers of that then a chunky glitter Forever 21 polish that I got in New York so I'm not sure if it's in the UK but you can use any chunky glitter polish.

This style really shows up why I love the holographic flaking of the Sally Hansen polish. This was used with Avon Nailwear Pro in Wicked and as you can see it shows up reds, oranges, browns and greens. SO pretty.


Regular glitter polish I found lying around. Glamour.

No comments:

Post a Comment