4.13.2012

I will love you 'til the end of time...

Hey guys :) SO. Update time (writing while battling hayfever sniffles.). First things first I am currently bricking it....I managed to get a dream interview with VICTORIA'S SECRET! XD So if anyone sees me doing backflips down Oxford St, you'll know I got the job.

Next...uh...yes. Next, I've been doing a lot of nail art recently, so will be posting the pictures I've taken so far and how to's with the colours used.

Finally....a few months, I've done some proper shopping! Online, to be fair but still haha.

Just bought these from ASOS yesterday:


Image 1 of ASOS Backless Slip Dress

click here to get it!
£22.50

Image 1 of ASOS Shirt Dress With Dipped Hem In Crepe

click here to get it!
£19.50

I also got this a couple weeks ago:
Image 1 of ASOS Bodycon Dress With High Neck
click to get it! £16.00

Ta-Ta for now :) (If you got that reference, I love you.)

2 comments: