2.27.2012

AH! Before I forget. The Stylistpick talk w/ Grace Woodward.

So a week or so ago, I got an invite to go to a week of talks for Stylistpick.com @ Westfield. This was to promote their pop up shop, lasting for 10 days. This past Saturday, I went to Grace Woodward's talk and it was...awesome. Just really enlightening. The lady herself was very cool and glamourous even in ripped jeans! When I got to ask my question to her, I asked her 'how do I stop myself from psyching myself out of wearing daring things that I do actually like?' and the one thing that stayed with me was her saying ''we’re the only statement we have.”


Image from stylistpick.com. (You can see the back of my head next to the lady with the mac on LOL.)

At the end of the talk we all got a lovely little goodie back including a Wella hair texturiser, Hotel Chocolat Pink Champagne Truffles, the Illamasqua lipstick I did the earlier review on, a lovely steam cream I'll review later and a couple of vouchers I shall DEFINITELY be using! 

No comments:

Post a Comment