2.27.2012

Review: Illamasqua Lipstick in Sonnet

Hi everyone! Ok, first review for the newly redone blog will be for a lipstick I got in a Stylistpick goodie bag yesterday (more on that next post.), the Illamasqua lipstick in Sonnet.

I do adore this brand as I find the colours and campaigns so beautiful, like MAC meets Cirque du Soleil in a way but this is the first time I have actually owned anything by Illamasqua. The packaging is lovely. Really smooth and stylish looking. Now onto the the lipstick. It is VERY light and put against my dark skin tone like a peachy nude. When I put it on, it was very matte but made my lips look dry so I'd recommend using it with a bit of gloss. Sadly the colour really is not my thing as it's a much lighter nude so would suit light skin tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment