2.27.2012

I stayed up till 5am to watch the Oscars.

That was the first time I've ever done that, but I have just joined twitter (sold out, lol) and thought I'd do live commentary just because. The winners weren't a shocker (though Gary Oldman should've won an Oscar just for being great) but I stayed up mainly for the fashion. Now before I got on to my other favourites....allow me a moment to swoon over this woman. 
 From beautyisdiverse.com

The hair. The colour. THE SKIN. Viola Davis is flawless. I just could not get over how beautiful she looked. The green of this Vera Wang gown was perfect for her and she was just glowing. I don't really get all the shock over her wearing her natural hair but I do agree that she should wear the wigs less often. This is THE look for her.

ibtimes.co.uk

I did really like what Jennifer Lopez wore as well even though it's sort of a staple look for her now.


Stacey Kiebler (Former WWE Diva) wore Marchesa.



Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen. I love the fact that you can just look at this gown and know it's McQueen.


Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka. I would so wear this.

M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment